Get the recognition your Institution deserves
Asia’s Education Awards is an excellent platform to promote excellence and recognise innovation in the field of education.
Asia’s Education Award depicts the trust and the confidence earned by the educational institutions within the hearts and minds of the consumers over the several years by providing quality education to all.
The award is an ultimate seal of the excellence, quality education & commitment towards the development of the students to make them the leaders of tomorrow.
It is a certification of the positive contributions & strong initiatives taken by these educational entities to provide fair and impartial education to all. Through the power of knowledge & utmost dedication to make the world a better place, these institutions have proved their worth and have ultimately been selected for Asia’s Education Awards 2020.
Your institution will be entitled to the following benefits:
• The winners will be entitled to the Logo usage rights of Asia’s Education Award 2020 for a period of one year from the date of receiving the award. The institution can use the logo in all of their publicity & marketing collaterals including brochure, catalogues, hoardings, Newspaper Ads, TV Ads, campaigns etc.
• The institution can communicate (via pictures, logo & title of the award) and reach out to the society & the target consumers in a much more confident manner than before.
• The institutions using the right mix of marketing & publicity techniques will see a significant growth in their stature, brand & ranking amongst the other competing institutions because of the authenticity and the trust factor associated with the award title.
• A feeling of pride & motivation will prevail amongst the staff/employees/students after winning the award which will inspire them to perform better and achieve more.
• A digital certificate of excellence will be awarded to the winners.
• Media kit including a press release copy, various formats of the logo and banner design to display your achievement in the premises & for marketing / promotional purpose.
• Insitution profile / an article (up to 1000 words) along with your Chairperson/Chancellor/Vice-Chancellor/Principal picture to be published on an International News Portal.
• 2 Min interview AV of your Chairperson/Chancellor/Vice-Chancellor/Principal to be published on an International News Portal.
• 1 min audio-visual clip of the winner institution to be publicized through an International News Portal.
• Award recipient logo to be displayed on our awards website with other winners.
• Publicity through press release distribution, publicity on social media platforms and other PR activities to ensure maximum coverage & mileage for the winner institutions.